Introducing Our Team Behind Vstyle

Hi friends!
When I started this blog I had no idea that I would love my blog this much.I am so much in love with my blog as gives me freedom to express my myself freely and share my thoughts about everything among my friends and readers.When I started blogging I had no blogger friends.But later on I found many bloggers friends.And then two my friends were always there for me to help me,to share their interests and discuss about our new new blogposts.We realised that we love being with each other and enjoy blogging much more than before as when we have more members in the team we get more creative ideas.We all have different blogs but then we came up with the idea of making our team of bloggers who all can contribute posts on this blog.So here we are:
Let me introduce you to our team members~
Kritee Shanker,who is a social media marketing consultant.She is loves food blogging too.
Here is the link to her blog FOODARTFASHION

Mansi Wadhwa,who is a fashion and lifestyle blogger.All I can say is she is a wonderful writer.She writes so creatively and her selection of apt words makes me read her every blogpost.
Here is the link to her blog Colossal Closet

I hope we guys keep blogging with same passion!

Thanks!
Team Vstyle

Popular Posts