Online Grocery Shopping Experience

Hi All!
We all love shopping online for our clothes,footwear,gadgets and other things but do we buy our grocery too online?
Earlier I had no idea of buying grocery online but few days back I had to buy few things and I could not go out due to busy schedule so I searched online for all stores which deliver grocery within a day.I came to  know about this site OneKirana.com.I could not be more happier when I read that they deliver products within few ours in Delhi.I made a list of products I wanted to buy online and placed Cash On Delivery Order.I received a call after few minutes for confirming my order.I received my order in evening.And I got some discounts too on some products and they did not charge any cash on delivery charges.All the products were really good.
I am looking forward to order again from this site.I just thought of sharing my shopping experience with you all!You too can check this site Here




Popular Posts