Free Spirited Traveller


Hello people,

Fashion is the purest form of self-expression.I love expressing through fashion .I am a free spirited traveller and I am always on the go.I take my backpack and keep some stuff and move to explore new places.I wear what I love.My fashion all about being casual.
I am sharing my idea of free look




I feel fashion gives me freedom to wear clothes which I like and in which I feel free. Its all about expressing my individuality.I mostly wear shorts,if my friends and relatives spot me in shorts in malls and other public places,I dont  feel uncomfortable because I never get time to dress properly for any day.I just take 5 minutes and I am ready to go anywhere.On vacations ,I can wear my shorts ,my sneakers and with it I can pair my jacket.That's my style and I love to carry it my way.

This independence lets choose our our fashion which sets us free!


I love shopping from Jabong.com because they have collection which we can #WearToExpress ourselves!

Stay In Style
with
Vstyle

Comments

  1. I would like to share some tips that will help you in upcoming blog. The blog was interesting. Keep it doing. more updates - Best Gynecologist in Allahabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such kind information. this is so helpful for us. Do more hard work. God blessed you.

    24*7 hours - Best Hospital in Prayagraj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent blog. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. I love to follow you. Give me some feedback to me. https://jeevanjyotihospital.com/neuro_surgery.aspx">Best Neurosurgeon in Allahabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG