Colgate MaxFreshMove

Hi friends

I am participating in Colgate MaxFreshMove Phase 3 Activity and I have selected theme 1 .I have created my video dancing solo on MaxFreshMove song. Allu Arjun danced so well on this tune in TV ad,and I am not competing with him but I have tried my best to dance on this mind-blowing song.This song is very refreshing and whenever I listen to this tune,I like shaking my body on this tune.

I love dancing ,dancing solo and dancing with my friends also in party. Recently I also joined dance classes so that I can improve my dancing.I want to learn dance like Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor. I spend most of time practicing my dance steps.

I have tried to dance on MaxFreshSong also.Next time when colgate will come up with any other dance activity then by that time I will be able to learn more dancing styles. I really loved dancing on this song and this song fills every moment with freshness. I feel great dancing on this song again and again.Not just one,but I took lots of shots of my dancing before submitting this final video of me dancing on this song.

My video~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4eOozPDWA

I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.



Why dont you also show your dance moves.This activity is so much fun!Do let me know whether you liked my dance moves or not.


Popular Posts