SNIPER'S EYE BY MAINAK DHAR : BOOK REVIEW


SYNOPSIS:

I was out on a date. Everything was perfect… Till that shot… a high-calibre one, no apparent sound. And, the man in front of me fell. A rifle with a suppressor? A sniper in the middle of a Mumbai mall? As the body count mounted, I was soon sucked deeper into the chaos unleashed by that shot. To survive and save those whom I care about, I have to become the man I left behind. I have no choice but to tap into a bloody past that has put me on the terror kill list. I may also have no option but to join hands with the sniper terrorising Mumbai. The problem is that the man has sworn to kill me. In a world where the young and poor kill and die in conflicts started by the old and rich, I and my unlikely companion finally discover the thin line that separates a mere killer from a hero. This is our story…





REVIEW:

When the day you were looking forward to turns out to be the biggest mistake of your life, that's when comes out a really great action-packed story. I picked up this book because I could see some thriller being built in the cover and name itself, and just after reading like first few chapters, there was already a tension building of what is going to happen next in the story. The characters penned in it are really believable and the action scenes and for story's twists, though aren't the ones that we expect to see in our daily lives, they still don't fail to appeal to us in a way which many modern day books as well as the movies in this genre fail to develop.
The novel covers not one, but multiple level of disturbances ranging from personal issues to a global scale, and how well they are portrayed in these pages is something that makes it worth our time. I've read a lot of variety in the thrillers but reading one good novel set in the Indian context with characters whose similarities are visible in the ones around us, is something that I won't fail to appreciate.
Coming from the pen of an experienced author, I'll recommend this book to everyone who wants to taste some fresh angels in a twisted tale of this mystery.

RATING: 5/5

I received review copy from Vinfluencers in exchange of an honest review.

Comments

  1. True Uniform is a prison supply company that provides prison shoes, prison footwear, prison sandals and prison boots at affordable rates. True Uniform is a leading correction facility suppliers in the prison supply industry in the provision of standard issue and basic items. True Uniform is a leading Jail supply company for all of your Prison Shoes needs. We provide a variety of different types of shoes including prison footwear, prison shoes, sandals and many other prison supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog it has everything I was looking for thank you for this informative post also check out this IVF Centre In Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this important information this blog contains interesting topics and helps me a lot to understand new things keep doing this work also have a look on this Best Fertility Clinic In Faridabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com