Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Review

Hello all..
Today I am going to share my review about Garnier's New Shampoo and Conditioner

I have never taken any hair challenge before and this was the first time I decided to accept Garnier Happy Hair Challenge.It  is a new range of Garnier Shampoo products.I tried using the products and  I found the change really good.

  • The product worked well for my hair making them soft and shiny.I found that it keeps my hair nourished for a longer time.
  • The hairfall problem is solved to a certain extent.It gives a bouncy effect to hair.
  • I started observing changes from the first use and every time I used it,I felt good about my hair.This product gives deep action and makes hair manageable,providing them nutrition of three amazing oils coconut,olive and almond oil.
I would give 9/10 to this product .

Go for this product if you have dry and rough hair.It will do wonders.

Thanks
Rishi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com