Look For My Dad

Hi readers!
This Father's Day we are celebrating fatherhood the "dandy" style!
I have created a look for my #dandydad . I want him to wear these clothes instead of his old boring clothes.I always keep telling him to change his style as I want to see him dressed up according to today's fashion trends.He never listens to me but this Father's Day I have decided that I am going to make him these stylish clothes from Jabong


There were days when he used to take me to shopping and now its time I do some shopping for him!

These are the clothes I want him to wear this father's day!

Printed shirt because prints are in these days and my father is afraid of trying something new so this Levi's shirt is my choice for him


Jeans is what I want him to try and this Gas Jeans will perfectly match with this printed shirt.


And these Carlton London Brogues Lifestyle shoes will complete the look!

I hope to win this cool contest!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG